The safety and security of Student Athletes, Students, Officials, Staff and Fans is a priority for the Eastmont School District’s After School Events. With that in mind there have been several changes to how we will host Eastmont High School athletic events. Below are the changes that have been made to help offer a safer experience for all.
• Students grade 9-12 must show a valid 2023-2024 ASB card to get free admission to the events, if an admission fee is charged.
• Students that are under grade 7 MUST be accompanied by an adult to any event.
• Eastmont School District dress code will be strictly enforced for students at games. Violators will not be admitted to the event, EVEN if they have purchased a ticket.
• Students are not allowed to bring backpacks or bags into the events.
• Video surveillance may be used at events
• No loitering behind the stands or grandstand during the event.